Update With Confidence


Just-In

code to simple scrolling text Chief Justice summons session of returning officers today ECP to issue verdict in fake degree case today Terror bid foiled in Peshawar, 10-KG explosives defused World Health Day being observed today Nomination papers of Pervez Musharraf accepted for NA-32 Chitral PML-N talks with JI and JUI-F over seat adjustment stalled

Labels

Thursday 19 September 2013

If not Kat, then Ranbir is afraid of whom?

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013


If not Kat, then Ranbir is afraid of whom?

Thursday, September 19, 2013 15:45 IST
By Santa Banta News
Ranbir Kapoor says he doesn't fear anything or anyone except his actor father Rishi Kapoor. The young Bollywood star, however, says he would be fearful the day some of the top directors stop wanting to work with him.

"I don't fear anybody except my father. I am fearless. I will fear if I don't get opportunities...if tomorrow Imtiaz doesn't want to work with me or Anurag Basu doesn't want to work with me then I will be scared," Ranbir told in an interview.

Post his debut film "Saawariya", Ranbir has been tasting success film after film.

"I don't let success go to my head. It's (acting is) my job and I try to do my best," he said.

Ranbir has shared the screen space with his parents - Rishi and Neetu Kapoor for the first time in the forthcoming film "Besharam".

"I was nervous before. It's been 30 years, and even today main apne papa se aankhen milake nahi baat kar paata (I can't talk to him eye-to-eye). I'm quite scared of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment