Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has announced that students can experience higher speeds of 2Mbps without any additional charges for next two months.
Earlier, student package users were getting 1Mbps internet broadband speed.
PTCL said that all 1Mbps student package holders are automatically upgraded to 2Mbps for free. This offer will be valid till 30 June 2013, while standard 2 Mbps tariff of Rs. 1,299 per month will be applicable from 1st July 2013.
Subscribers, who wish to opt out of this offer can call 1236 or email at email@example.com.
Here are offer highlights:
- 2 Mbps Speed for the Price of 1 Mbps
- Unlimited Downloads
- All Student 1 Mbps Customers have been upgraded to Student 2 Mbps
- No additional charges till 30th June 2013
- From 1st July 2013 standard Student 2 Mbps tariff of Rs. 1,299 per month will be applicable
- All upgraded customer who do not wish to continue with Student 2 Mbps can revert back to Student 1 Mbps by calling “1236”